With its four scientific working groups, IWE 1 conducts research on a wide range of topics in the field of micro- and nanosystems. This work is financed by various funding institutions such as direct industrial projects, BMBF, DFG, EU and foreign donors.
Currently we work on following projects:
- SINDynamik (BMBF KMU:innovativ, Duration June 2018 - May 2020)
- MolPro2Biosens (DFG-ANR, Duration August 2018 - July 2021)
- SensUs 2020 (EU EIT Health, Duration Januar 2020 - December 2020)
- ME3T (DFG GRK2415, Duration July 2019 - December 2023)
- Ei-catcher (DFG, Duration February 2020 - January 2022)
- Polymer Thermophysical Properties Materials Informatics