Organizational chart of IWE 1
Research Groups at IWE 1
The Institute of Materials in Electrical Engineering 1 comprises four research groups.
- Research Group Dr. Vivek Pachauri Nanomaterials and Bio-Nano Interaces
- Research Group Dr. Xuan-Thang Vu Micro- and Nanoelectronic Sensors
- Research Group Apl.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Uwe Schnakenberg Microfluidics and Lab on Chip
- Research Group Univ.-Prof. Dr. Sven Ingebrandt Micro-Nano-Systems and Bioelectronics
The research topics dealt with by the groups are either group-specific or cross-group, depending on the focus. In general, the work of the institute has a strong interdisciplinary character, including areas of natural and engineering sciences.
Infrastructure Groups of the Institute
The research groups are supported by the secretariat and by two infrastructural groups in the electronic laboratory and in the clean room of IWE 1.
- Secretariat - Head D. Marcantonio
- Electronic laboratory - Head H. Pütz
- Clean room - Head J. Heiss