Research Groups at IWE 1
The Institute of Materials in Electrical Engineering 1 comprises four research groups.
- Research Group Dr. Vivek Pachauri Interfaces of Bio-Nanosystems
- Research Group Dr. Xuan-Thang Vu Micro- and Nanoelectronic Sensors
- Research Group Apl.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Uwe Schnakenberg Microfluidics and Lab on Chip
- Research Group Univ.-Prof. Dr. Sven Ingebrandt Micro-Nano-Systems and Bioelectronics
The research topics dealt with by the groups are either group-specific or cross-group, depending on the focus. In general, the work of the institute has a strong interdisciplinary character, including areas of natural and engineering sciences.
Infrastructure Groups of the Institute
The scientific working groups are supported by the secretariat, by the communication and strategy department and by three infrastructure groups for servers and IT network, in the electronics laboratory and in the clean room of IWE 1.
- Communication/Marketing/Strategic Development - N.N.
- Secretariat - Dagmar Marcantonio
- Electronics Laboratory - Patrick Borycka
- Clean room - Jochen Heiss
- Server and IT Network - Hartmut Pütz